Need to Move Mountains? A Strong Brand Can Help
Whether you’re in business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or cause marketing, a strong, memorable brand matters. Why?
The brand is a special intangible that in many businesses is the most important asset. This is because of the economic impact that brands have. They influence the choices of customers, employees, investors, and government authorities. In a world of abundant choices, such influence is crucial for commercial success and creation of shareholder value.
- Rita Clifton and others, Brands and Branding (2009)
Across a variety of industry sectors, the #1 and #2 brands generate 300-700% higher profits than their peers, according to the American Marketing Association.
- influences how stakeholders think of you (based on the sum of every interaction they’ve ever had with you)
- drives how stakeholders see you (your name, logo, tagline, colors, graphics style, visual storytelling)
- makes a promise for the future (lets customers and other stakeholders know what they can expect from you)
An exceptional brand allows you to…
- make a good first impression
- instill trust and build credibility
- simplify and speed customer choice in a crowded marketplace
- increase perceived value and drive loyalty
All of the above combine to generate a powerful alchemy that differentiates your organization, product, service, cause from all others – enabling you to attract the best stakeholders, members, customers, employees, and partners.
So you can move those mountains.
To learn more, book my 1-hour Power2Persuade® PowerBriefing “Secrets to Driving a Successful Global Branding Campaign,” which can be delivered as either an in-person presentation or a webinar.
A Few Sample Branding Projects…
IODP | Brand NamingNew brand name and tagline developed for one of the world’s largest international marine research programs.
Paula Grace Designs | Brand MessagingTagline and core narrative created for Paula Grace Designs to capture this interior designer’s fresh vision and unerring focus on her customers.